Pieces of me

lets talk

cbox here

thank you
Layout by cutemuffin. Banner by fairyfloss. Pixels by omo-chu.

◄ older posts newer posts ►
Title:
Date: Sunday, August 20, 2006
Time: 9:37:00 pm
add comment? (0)

Friday: Went to babyface with felicia to watch Li sheng jie s mini concert.. his voice damn powerful.. n getting more handsome.. totally crazy on him now..
Its so packed tat nite n I hate it being so short cos’ Im easily blocked by ppl.. hahax..


& managed to get lotz of band music frm liting.. wOO.. it managed to bring back my passion for band music again!! Ever since it’s dying off..


Sat: Its been so long I nv play with band.. n Im glad tat I managed to make myself to attend westwind band prac.. but dun be mistaken.. not tat I skipped but they stopped quite sumtimes.. oh.. I luv machu picchu.. hahax.. nice piece!!


Sun: went for tuition to help my student for her english test tml.. she's very sweet gal tat make me wan to dote her lotz..


& i haf been watchin one jap drama "missing her" by my idol, kyoko fukada.. it's very nice drama.. although its the trend for korean drama now, but i always prefer jap drama cos it's short n sweet n nice.. tis drama onli got 6 discs n it's not too dragging.. oh.. n i recalled abt the "office lady forever" which was the last season for office lady tat was previously shown on chan 8 or chan u.. couldn't rmb which one.. but anyway i luv the ending.. such a wonderful closing for tat show.. Esumi Makiko such an attractive woman though she's 30+yrs already..


i bought F.I.R newest album which came wf a admission tix to their mini concert + autograph session featuring mi lu bing.. anybody buyin plz tell me n go with me to the concert k?!! & i got myself another album which is 'the best of savage garden'.. cos the savage garden album belongs to my sis.. im glad tat i finally got myself one.. i could still rmb tat my form teacher in pri6 used to play tis song 'truly madly deeply' while we were self-studyin for our PSLE in classroom.. it's been so long n i still like their songs.. still as good as i first heard it..