I had a busy Friday night.. cos I had 2 birthday bbq to attend!!
Happy Birthday to Meixing & Florence!!On friday, I rushed to tampines mall after work to meet pin and feli.. then we took cab to east coast for meixing’s bbq. I left East coast at ard 10pm which was far to0 early. I haven’t even get to see meixing cutting her cake yet.. but couldnt help it cos I haf to attend another bbq at downtown east.. n I took cab there & cab fares alone spent me a bomb. Luckily i managed to reach just nice to see the bdae ppl cutting cake. I wanted to reach quietly but was announced in front of everybody so my presence was KNOWN.. definitely felt so awkward cos i was the last one to reach...
On sat, i finally registered my basic driving theory!!! really finally.. i went wf liting to ubi.. n i didn't now it's so near.. ubi sounded like sumwhere in west :p..
Both of us went science centre after tat & reached ard 1pm.. i wanted to watch 3D movie so much but superman was 2D and another slot was at 5pm so we called it off, partly it's expensive ($15).. n another movie was Greece dun noe wat.. it sounded too boring so we decided not to watch tat too.. good thing is we sat the morphis ride.. n it was great.. hahax.. the last time i sat was primary 6.. that's been years back when i was still so YOUNG.. there's onli 2 of us in the 'machine'.. hahax.. tat's y its not so weird for 2 youngsters like us to shout inside.. n liting seem scared.. lolx.. she was holding tight..
we also dropped by at snow city.. hey i tot sumone told me tat they wan to go snow city.. n we went to science centre kinetic playground too; we tried out the sound wave kind of experiment.. it was a saucer kind of shape whereby it can help to pass sound frm one end to another.. & both of us was shouting and scolding one another.. & we can hear it!! hahax.. so amazing..cos tat's science.. i miss Science.. so interesting.. we sat at Mac for 2hrs after tat.. initially i was quite happy cos the longer we dragged.. we might be able to watch superman at 5pm.. however in the end.. we still decided not to watch which by then was 4+pm.. But it's still
okay for me cos
sumone promise me to go there with me again when better movie comes/.. hahax..