Pieces of me

lets talk

cbox here

thank you
Layout by cutemuffin. Banner by fairyfloss. Pixels by omo-chu.

◄ older posts newer posts ►
Title: GRADUATION DAY!
Date: Monday, July 17, 2006
Time: 9:08:00 pm
add comment? (0)

some photos taken on graduation day!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Feli, Meixing & i.. Though we have parted, but muz stay in touch 4ever!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meixing & I.. It's great to haf u in same class with me for 3yrs.. u made my poly life great!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
did i manage to stand out?!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now u shld noe who i borrowed the hat from!! it's Ali..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We've graduated!! yippee..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kinda & I


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joo guan & i


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maddie & I.. It's great to haf such a fun classmate like u 2..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kaymiang & Ah bass.. they managed to eat free buffet..

---------
As for rest, didnt manage to take photos 2gether..
3yrs seem to pass so fast yet so slow but those who r still struggling in sp.. hahax..
I regretted so much.. shld haf study even harder.. shld haf come on time for sch in the past..
cos now!! i got to work harder and be on time.. since i can do it now.. i shld have do it tat time when im still in sch.. lolx..